- Written by Administrator
107.3 The WAVE is seeking an entry-level promotions and event coordinator to assist the
Promotions departments execute station wide events, daily prize execution, onsite event
organization, vendor coordination, answering phones, and other day to day tasks.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily prize Organization and Execution
- Promotions office systems
- Onsite execution of station events including table/booth set up, public interaction with
listeners, set up and tear down
- Researching, contacting and securing outside vendor participation in events
- Assisting Promotions Director and Event Director
- Some Evenings and Weekends required (flexible schedule a must)
- Answer phones
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record required
Our ideal candidate should have exceptional organizational skills, vast knowledge of Microsoft
Office/Open Office platforms, working knowledge of all Social Media sites, a flexible schedule,
capability of lifting 50 lbs and be extremely detail orientated. The right candidate must be a
motivated, enthusiastic self-starter with excellent communication skills as well as the ability to
thrive in a fast paced, high stress environment. Some evening and weekend availability is
107.3 the Wave is a locally owned and operated multi-media company with a family
environment. We offer an exciting and challenging career opportunity with full time benefits
including health, dental, 401K, plus on-going development, training, and coaching. Success-
motivated self-starters apply by email (or fax) with a brief cover letter and resume to:
Fax: 216-264- 4654
No phone calls please.
Rubber City Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.