- Published: Friday, 03 October 2014 14:55
- Written by Administrator
WQMX 94.9 FM has an immediate position open for a Sales Assistant in Akron.
- Assist sales staff and manager with daily administrative tasks such as PowerPoint proposals, Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, Gmail Calendars, fielding calls while sales staff is not present, etc.
- Occasionally assisting the front desk reception with fielding incoming calls and working with the general public who are present to claim prizes.
- Occasionally working company off-site events, when needed, to assist in fulfillment of the event.
- Help coordinate with other departments such as Operations/Promotions on various projects and proposals.
- Inside sales (with potential outside direct sales) and overall customer service.
- Minimum HS diploma, college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Adobe, andPublisher.
- Basic understanding/user of social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Streaming Audio/Video, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Ability to easily prioritize work depending on timelines.
- Willing to work with various people, departments, and projects on sometimes tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and comfortable with new software and computer systems for various daily tasks.
- Previous sales (inside or direct) experience isn’t required, but highly preferred.
- Rubber City Radio Group (RCRG) is a locally owned and operated multi-media company.
General Sales Manager – Rubber City Radio Group
1795 W Market St
Akron, OH 44313
No Calls Please
Rubber City Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.